- This event has passed.
Women’s Soulful Adventures in Paradise
October 13, 2019 at 2:00 pm - October 18, 2019 at 12:00 pm
Connecting body, mind and spirit through five days of creative personal practice at Camp Glenorchy
13th – 18th October 2019
The Wellness Retreat
Your week will be based in the stunning rural village of Glenorchy, where views of Mt Aspiring National Park and the towering Humboldt and Richardson Mountains greet you each morning.You’ll be staying at the award-winning Camp Glenorchy Eco Retreat Cabins, enveloped in warm, welcoming gathering spaces. Beautiful art and craft throughout the site will fuel inspiration for your soul.
- Six days of yoga, outdoor walks, meditation and mindfulness activity with Sarsha Hope
- Daily ‘mini’ workshops with specialists that focus on food and nutrition, and creativity. Nutrition classes will encompass: The Gut-Brain Connection, Emotions and Eating, Balancing Blood Sugar, and Healthy Fats for the Brain and Body
- Excursions to several sacred locations will take you into nature’s beauty to inspire creativity and restore your sense of balance
- Delicious locally sourced meals provided daily, in our mountain view dining room or fireside at our open-air Campfire Shelter
- Evening stargazing will give you an up-close look at constellations in the southern hemisphere; the Southern Cross, the Magellanic Clouds and the Milky Way
- Gaining an understanding of how your individual choices and behaviors will allow life to flow through you (instead of at you)